Glamour Magazine rounded up some of their all-time favorite leisure-time looks.
1. Simple side twists, as modeled by Jessica Lowndes
2. The semi-twisty pony, as seen on the Carven runway last month
3. The almost side ponytail, as seen on British singer Alexandra Burke
4. Not half-up, but 1/4-up, as demonstrated by Blake Lively
5. Rolled-back bangs, like AnnaLynne McCord’s
6. A sleek fishtail braid, like soul singer Jazmine Sullivan wore here
7. A headband made of little braids, as worn by Nicole Richie
8. Lazy waves, like Hilary Swank’s (or singer Colbie Calliat in photo on right)
9. Parted smack-down-the-center, as seen on Jessica Biel
10. One-sided, as worn by Diane Kruger
Which of these weekend hairstyle ideas do you like the best? See the photos.
Here’s a list of Mane ‘n Tail products we recommend to compliment some of these hairstyle ideas.
1. Shine On: A leave-in, long lasting shine spray that leaves your hair feeling instantly conditioned with a healthy looking high gloss finish.
2. Daily Control 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo & Conditioner: Safe and gentle for all hair types, helps protect color-treated hair.
3. Detangler: The solution for hard to comb hair.
4. Hair Dressing: An advanced styling pomade great for short, wavy or curly hair.
5. Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo: Unique formula contains conditioning emollients providing body, shine and manageability for healthy looking hair every time you shampoo.